Job Location North Dublin
Consultant Concepta Cadogan
Ref APTL Jan 2018
Posted 11 January 2018
This role of AP Team Leader will manage an energetic and positive team of between 6 and 8 AP Associates and while busy this role will be hugely rewarding. Working alongside two additional AP Team Leaders you will work in start of the art offices for this global business In Dublin North.
The role will be responsible for ensuring we provide superior AP service that is consistent and measurable.
Duties will include:
- Ensure career progress and talent management is a priority.
- Coach and nurture the team to ensure we maximise their opportunity for career development.
- Ensure a regular team cadence with all team members (on & offsite team members) through team meetings and one to ones
- Creating and maintaining employee engagement initiatives in collaboration with team members.
- Leverage the VSA activity to drive process efficiency and improvements across all sites.
- Review, guide, innovate & drive team metrics, KPIs & MDI
- Management of all transaction processing and dispute resolution
- Actively engage, communicate with and manage key stakeholders, including regular updates on performance and KPI’s.
- Ensure AP month end tasks are completed accurately in a timely manner
- Effective holiday planning and cover off schedule maintenance – ensure all team members complete their holiday planner ahead of leave & meet with them to ensure all key tasks can be covered off.
- Effective day to day team management to drive a best in class culture.
- Build & develop cross functional relationships within IR.
- Stay up to date on industry best practices & drive an innovative and transformational culture.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ managerial experience in a multinational company and be LEAN focused.
A Lean Sigma certification or part certification would be hugely beneficial and a have an understanding or appreciated for MDI in financial operations.
Strong working knowledge of SAP or Oracle would be desirable
Our client is committed to your professional, personal and financial goals. This role will offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.