Job Location Dublin
Consultant Donal Whelan
Posted 11 January 2018
The Compliance Department of an International Asset Manager are recruiting for an Internal Control & Compliance Monitoring Officer for their Dublin office. The Internal Control & Compliance Monitoring Officer will be responsible for ensuring that risks are managed through effective controls and performing ongoing monitoring of controls across all departments.
Key Responsibilities of the Internal Control & Compliance Monitoring Officer:
- Maintain and update the company's Internal Control and Monitoring Plan
- Ownership of monitoring and testing of controls pursuant to the Internal Control and Monitoring Plan
- In the event of control issues being identified, principal responsibility for follow up to ensure adequate solutions
- Review of departmental policies and procedures to ensure adequate control procedures are in place
- Provide recommendations with regard to prodcess efficiency and best practice
- Assist with the maintenance and update of the Business Continuity Plan
- Assist with the monitoring of outsourced service providers and vendor management
- Prepare reporting for the Board of Directors and local or group committees as required
The Internal Control and Compliance Monitoring Officer will have a proven track record in a Compliance, Risk or Audit role. Experience within asset management/funds would be a plus.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don't hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.