Salary €70,000 - €80,000
Job Location Dublin
Consultant Gavin Hayes
Posted 11 January 2018
Job Location: Dublin
Salary: €70,000 - €80,000
Global Transaction Banking, Foreign Exchange – Business Product Specialist – Product Manager
The role of Product Manager is within Global Transaction Banking. GTB is a leading provider of cash management, trade finance and securities services, delivering the full range of commercial banking products and services for both corporates and institutions worldwide.
Your role will be reporting into the Global Transaction Banking AND Foreign Exchange Senior Product Manager BASED IN Dublin, supporting the creation of a risk, control and Management Information System framework for the GTB FX business globally.
Your role as a product manager, you will work with product specialists, sales team and clients to define challenges, product and solution requirements, market test our solutions to ensure they are fit for purpose and ensure seamless delivery of the end to end product.
We are looking for people who can perform detailed analysis as well as design and implement practical and innovative solutions to address our clients’ challenges.
- Supporting developing of the target architecture for our GTB FX Connectivity product suite and the subsequent roadmap which will deliver on this target state
- Helping defining and driving changes to the business processes to align with a target business architecture across Front, Middle and Back Office functions
- Developing an understanding of both the clients and the users of GTB FX products to influence product design and rollout strategies
- Working as part of a global team to develop innovative product strategies, business plans and providing requirements for market problems that are validated as urgent, pervasive and can be monetized
- Understanding end to end picture of product financials & product performance/health to ensure sustainable performance
- Driving the role with Discipline, Client Centricity and through Partnership
- Ensuring that the Operational Risks associated with the Functionality and Processes are identified, analysed, resolved or mitigated and controlled with Discipline
- Working closely with our technology teams to help delivery product capabilities to market in an agile and sustainable way
- Analysing business / market problems and to align it with global strategies and priorities
To be successful in these roles, you will require the following:
- Proven track record of driving and delivering large scale, transformational programmes
- Proven understanding of the financial services industry.
- Proven Knowledge of Global Transaction Banking business areas including Cash, Trade, Trust and Custody a plus
- A strong analytical background including the creation and management of MIS spanning multiple stakeholder needs, with strong Excel skills to compliment this
- A strong risk and control mentality
- Previous experience in product management, foreign exchange and/or cross currency payments industry desirable
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and ability to build strong working relationships at senior management level (Managing Director / Director Level)
- A demonstrable understanding of the regulatory challenges facing transaction banking and their impact on foreign exchange related activity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to present in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and able to travel as required
- Educated to Batchelor Degree Level or equivalent qualifications/ work experience
- Experience in consultancy background including structured accountancy, management consultancy or professional services organisation
Interested applicants should contact Gavin Hayes for a confidential discussion on 01 6610444 or email ghayes(@)lincoln.ie
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.