Salary €35,000 - 40,000/annum
Job Location North Dublin
Consultant Concepta Cadogan
Ref Inter-company Acc
Posted 11 January 2018
Intercompany Accountant required for an initial fixed term contract with our client in Dublin North
This role will work with an energetic and positive team of 6 and while busy you will work with a company that is dedicated to it employees.
With state of the art offices this global business is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious part qualified accountant to develop their career.
- Ensure all intercompany accounting transactions and processes are performed in compliance with FICAP 17-1 Accounting for Intercompany Transactions.
- AP Invoice Process Management including review of automated processing and limited manual processing. AP supplier settlements and payment forecasting.
- AP Supplier Account Reconciliations and reconciliation of HFM Intercompany AP reporting.
- Intercompany GRNI management.
- AR Invoice Process Management including review of automated processing and limited manual processing. AR cash application and receipt forecasting.
- AR Customer Account Reconciliations and reconciliation of HFM Intercompany AR reporting.
- Review and management of the integrity of transfer pricing in intercompany AR invoicing.
- Loan Accounting
- Management of the EMEA Intercompany Balance Sheet and P&L alignment in HFM.
- Work with your manager in any ongoing review and automation of Intercompany Accounting Processes.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations in accordance with SOX/GAAP/IFRS requirements
- Member of the Intercompany Team working on Intercompany monthly close processes, maintaining the accuracy and integrity of general ledgers, sub ledgers and accounts falling under these activities.
- Meet monthly closing and regional reporting requirements. Ensuring timely and accurate reconciliations of GL accounts assigned to this role in line with corporate procedures and GAAP/IFRS.
- Participate in lean accounting, project and process initiatives. This would include automating routines, supporting reporting excellence and driving productivity actions.
- Supporting SMART and Trading Platform roll out.
- Support the Compliance leader and external Audit with their requirements as well as conducting Sarbox test work. Address and rectify compliance issues within area of responsibility.
- Working effectively with other RtR teams and other functions
This role will suit a part qualified accountant with SSC / Multinational experience. You will also have worked with a large ERP system Oracle or SAP and have strong excel and compliance knowledge.
You will be used to working to tight deadlines and have high standard of service.
This role offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.