Job Location Dublin
Consultant Christine McCarthy
Ref CMC BIM
Posted 10 January 2018
My client, a leading M&E Contractor, currently have a requirement for a BIM Engineer, based in Dublin. There are also roles available in London and Germany.
- Management of drawing schedules.
- Ensure integration of models into CCMS federated model for overall co-ordination.
- Production of 3D Construction models from base information – PID’s, Scan of facility and Cloud data.
- Technical report writing.
- Clash management on all systems.
- Attend design, client & site meetings as required.
- Provision of construction detailing on the systems to enable the automatic production of isometrics and BOM.
- Design and detailing of services support systems.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must possess a relevant qualification and/or technical background.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience, ideally with an M&E contractor.
- Excellent knowledge of BIM/Revit.
Should you have the required background and skills required for this role, please contact Christine McCarthy for further information on cmccarthy(@)lincoln.ie or call 01 661 0444.
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.