Salary €90,000 – 95,000
Job Location West Dublin
Consultant Dave Riordan
Posted 19 June 2017
Senior Financial Controller
Salary: €90,000 – 95,000
Senior Financial Controller required for a very established construction firm with an international presence.
Based in our clients Head Office and with reporting line to the Group FC you must be able to satisfy us that you process the following attributes:
- Qualified Accountant with circa 5 years plus experience
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and analytical skills
- Experience of leading and managing a finance function - motivating and coaching
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of accounts: Play a full part in providing relevant & timely financial information to the Main Board / Senior Management to enable a balanced and objective assessment of the Group’s strategy and objectives
- Budgets & forecasts: preparation of budgets, forecasts and business plans and monitoring and review of same
- Manage a medium sized team of finance professionals.
- Financial management and control: Active management of overheads whilst seeking out areas for efficiencies for savings and ownership of the company internal control environment from a finance perspective
- Taxation: support the business in the development and execution of the Group’s taxation strategy
- Contract Support: Take an active role in the management and procurement of bonds and bid support
- Carry out any further tasks for which your qualifications & experience are suited as directed by the Company
Construction Audit / Construction Finance experience is an advantage.
Attractive remuneration package will apply
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.