Salary See Description
Job Location Dublin
Consultant Adam Ryan
Posted 16 June 2017
Data Protection Manager
Our client is a well-known financial services institution with locations nationwide, this is a vital job within The Company’s Compliance department and is based in their Dublin City Centre Head Office. The company are undergoing a period of rapid growth and now is a fantastic time to join them with fast career progression and an employee-centric culture.
The Data Protection Manager reports to the Data protection officer and is tasked with working closely with wider compliance and management teams to ensure a robust data protections strategy is developed and adhered to across the business.
- Identifying and reporting any data protection risks across the business.
- Work with the compliance team to lay out and deliver the Data Protection agenda for the business.
- Provide guidance to the management (1st line of defence), deliver training and influence behaviour.
- Build relationships across the compliance team and wider business.
You will be given all of the support necessary to deliver on this job, but given this is a management position you will need to have previous Data Protection interpretation and methodology knowledge as well as broad experience in risk management or audit environment. Experience is key here, but relevant qualifications would be useful to have or you will be encouraged and supported to obtain them. Other desirable attributes are;
- Strong communication skills with experience dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Strong technical knowledge of Data Protection legislation and the upcoming GDPR changes.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Experience in financial services either directly or as consulting clients.
You can expect an excellent salary package designed to attract the right calibre of candidate, full benefits package, annual bonus potential and excellent career prospects.
For more information or to express your interest please contact Adam Ryan at Lincoln on 01 661 0444 or apply with you CV using the link provided
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.