Job Location Dublin
Consultant Damien Curley
Posted 16 June 2017
Senior Marketing Manager
This is the most exciting position we have recruited for this year and will suit a commercially astute Senior Marketing Manager with a Sporting/Brand/Event/Sponsorship background.
Sound like you?
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading sporting and cultural organisations with an unrivalled commercial venue; hosting entertainment events and conferences. You will develop and implement the marketing strategy across the sport and stadium branding activities.
- Prepare the marketing budget and plan, based on the business objectives and challenges of the organisation and the venue.
- Work with the Commercial and Sport Development teams in understanding their needs and priorities to develop an agreed programme of marketing and promotion
- Work with the Commercial and Management teams on conferences and events, with a particular focus on targeting the corporate market in Ireland and overseas.
- Recruit, motivate, lead and review the performance of the members of the Marketing Department team.
- Identify and source suitable creative and media agency partners, to build and manage strong relationships as appropriate.
- Act as lead in planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the competition campaigns and ensuring it is delivered within approved budget.
- Proven track record in the area of Project Management including programme planning, evaluation and budgetary control.
- Proven experience of designing and delivering strategic marketing plans within agreed budgets and time limits whilst achieving outstanding results.
- Exceptional leadership and organisational skills;
- Strong Brand and campaign strategy development
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent communication/presentation (verbal and written skills).
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- An in depth knowledge of and interest in sport.
- Experience in the development and implementation of successful digital marketing and social media strategies
If you satisfy the above criteria, this could be the dream job – I’d love to discuss it with you in more detail and in confidence.
Please contact Damien Curley on 6610444 or 0857806884 or email me through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.