Salary €30,000 - 40,000/Annum
Job Location South Dublin
Consultant Concepta Cadogan
Ref June 2017
Posted 15 June 2017
Excellent opportunity for that right person to gain exposure to working for the finance department of an International company.
Located in Dublin South this role will suit someone that has just started their professional accounting exams or maybe has even has sat a few of their exams.
Providing assistance in a busy finance department this will be a varied role and will cover all aspects of the finance function.
Reporting to the Financial Controller responsibilities will include:
- Provide assistance where required to the AR/AP, management and financial accounting reporting roles. This includes debtors reconciliations, invoice processing, creditor reconciliations, payment processing and assisting in the preparation of weekly reports
- Submission of statutory returns CSO/VAT/RCT/VIES etc
- System maintenance and internal controls
- Assist the FC with external audit
- Preparation of weekly cash flow
- Ad hoc queries and reports where required
You will also gain exposure in:
- Foreign Exchange - forward and sport market, multiple currencies
- Trade Finance - understanding of banking solution
- Working with an ERP system for our main company and a cloud accounting solution for our subsidiary in Ghana
SKILLS/ KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE:
- 3rd Level qualification in a finance related area
- Must be pursuing CIMA/ACCA qualification
- A high level of attention to detail
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and Outlook
- Experience with accounting software
- A "can-do" attitude with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sound planning and organisational skills
- A strong work ethic
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.