Job Location Dublin
Consultant Anna Stein
Posted 21 February 2017
Asset Manager – CCMA
2 year FTC
Restructuring | Relationship Management | CCMA | Recovery
Due to continued growth our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team as a CCMA manager (mortgage arrears).
In this role you will be responsible for the restructure and work-out of distressed and non-performing residential assets.
- Effective management of Borrowers to progress objectives
- Implement asset management strategies to maximise financial return
- Working closely with other teams
- At least 3 - 5 years’ experience in debt management, restructuring or workout (mortgage arrears)
- Strong 3rd level degree
- Strong negotiation skills
- Relationship management is essential
- Confidence to assume responsibility and initiative
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills
- Excellent, in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the CCMA, CPC, MCC and how to apply these through interactions with our customers
Interested applicants should contact Anna Stein for a confidential discussion on 01 6610444 or email astein(@)lincoln.ie
Please submit your CV in MS Word format.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.