Job Location Dublin
Consultant Damien Curley
Posted 28 November 2017
Commercial Marketing Director
Our client is a global software solutions development company who are growing significantly and have been in the news for massive job creation.
The role will focus primarily on Demand Generation and will be responsible for designing, building, and optimising the business’s global demand generation engine across online and offline global marketing campaigns.
This role will require close partnership with Sales, Product Management and Marketing Communications groups.
Are you the Ideal Candidate?
- The ideal candidate is an experienced marketer who has a proven track record for leading multi-disciplinary marketing and business development teams across multiple countries to deliver demonstrable results.
- You will develop and execute the right mix of digital, offline, prospecting, and account-based marketing strategies to generate on-target, predictable volumes of qualified leads and to nurture those leads through the funnel to close.
- Additionally, the director will be required to deliver robust, full-funnel reporting and analysis of marketing outcomes and ROI, with the ability to tie marketing results directly to revenue.
- Lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team of digital marketers, content marketers, creative services and business development representatives
- Craft and execute the global lead generation strategy, including lead forecasting, ROI modelling and measurement strategies
- Partner with the executive team and global sales teams to develop marketing KPIs and goals to achieve revenue targets
- Develop and execute an account-based marketing and sales strategy
- Define and orchestrate all global digital marketing efforts across multiple channels including web, SEM, social media, online advertising, retargeting, and email
- Hire, manage and develop a burgeoning business development team, including defining processes, measurements, and supporting systems, as well as training and coaching
- Create compelling content and account-based marketing programmes for targeted verticals and segments within financial services
- Implement conversion optimization programs and strategies to maximize ROI
- Provide frequent, robust reporting and analysis of demand generation efforts to demonstrate impact on global pipeline generation and revenue
- Establish quantitative and qualitative means to assess, measure and communicate the success of demand generation strategies, tactics and programmes
- Maximize existing investments in marketing technology stack (Marketo, Engagio, Salesforce, Terminus) to support lead generation efforts
- Work cross-functionally and cross-culturally to achieve company goals and objectives
- Significant demand generation experience at B2B enterprise companies, with at least 6 years of management experience in a marketing capacity
- Experience directly managing a team of business development representatives
- Strong leadership skills; proven track record of mentoring and driving a team to achieve targets and goals
- Demonstrable experience managing the complete lead lifecycle from top of funnel to close
- Deep experience in developing key digital marketing channels across paid and unpaid digital media including blogging, search engine marketing, advertising, email marketing, social media, content syndication, webinars etc.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Engagio and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Strong ability to build cross-functional relationships and influence across all levels and functions
- Excellent communications skills (verbal, written and presentation skills)
- Excellent project management, execution and organizational capabilities with keen attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data and translate it into actionable changes
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Ability to travel, up to 30-40% of the time
- Degree in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent experience.
BENEFITS TO YOU:
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- State of the art new offices in the heart of Dublin’s Docklands with great facilities, canteen and games area
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, private healthcare, pension, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and sports classes and much more
This business has a lot of growth ahead and I cannot stress the potential opportunity enough. Please send me your cv, call me or LinkIN with me to speak in confidence: dcurley(@)lincoln.ie - 0857806884
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.