Job Location Dublin
Consultant John Macklin
Posted 19 February 2016
EU Competition Lawyer
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading law firms with an excellent reputation for client service, staff retention and staff development. Due to increased work flows they are now seeking to hire a competition lawyer with 2-5 years PQE.
Working with one of Ireland’s leading Competition/Regulatory departments. You will work with lawyers not just domestically but in the UK and Europe. The team has received numerous domestic and international accolades for their work in the past.
The role will include the following:
- Advising on mergers under EU and domestic competition laws
- Advising in relation to public procurement
- Contentious competition and regulatory cases
- Working for companies in telecoms, postal, broadcasting, energy etc.
- Advise regarding State Aid rules
- 2-5 years PQE obtained in private practise or from working in a relevant regulator in Ireland or the EU
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong academics
Interested candidates should contact John Macklin, Lincoln Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 01-6610444 or email jmacklin(@)lincoln.ie
Please submit your CV in MS Word format.
About Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are an industry leader in talent selection in the Irish market. We help candidate’s access high impact careers across our specialist areas: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, IT & Technology, Human Resources, Funds & Asset Management, Sales & Marketing and Insurance.
If we currently don’t have a job listing that matches your skillset or interests, please upload your CV anyway as some of our openings are not openly advertised. Additionally we always have new roles coming online and by registering with us we can notify you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.